Vintage Coin Long Necklace Designs Beads 2 Layer Gold Pattern Antique One Gram Online
Tired of seeing and comparing many regular designs online and confused with choosing an elite temple jewellery inspired Coin Long Necklace Designs for bridal wear and what if the ornament looks like real gold antique broad twisted arumbu plus clear finish Laxmi coin embossed nagas design pendant with original gold finish studded and clearly engraved Lakshmi main pendant inspired by catalogue available in gold bridal jewellery. Would that not be interesting to buy an artificial jewellery with the workmanship of real Coin Long Necklace Designs with temple Laxmi pendant embedded . The only difference between this jewellery and an identical counterpart in real gold would be the weight. In imitation this would be slightly heavy.
Each coin engraved displays the craftsmanship and studded with high quality kemp or spinel stones and the Coin Long Necklace Designs has a matching jhumka earrings with temple design and a neatly handcrafted and preferred by most customers that give a grand look and combines great with sarees and other traditional outfits preferable silk sarees and one of the most sought temple jewellery.
Photograph of the beautiful artificial Coin Long Necklace Designs shown is captured using a DSLR camera and only actual or original temple jewellery are displayed without adding any artificial ingredients. Image shown is not digitally enhanced or not drawn to make it look more attractive and tempting. White LED lights are used.
- Total length of the necklace is 17 inches (measured as a curve shape). Width the necklace is 25 mm.
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Earrings height is 70 mm and width is 28 mm.
- Earrings lock press or push type
- Base metal is brass and copper mix alloy and plating colour is antique or dull blackish gold. Stones are good quality. This is not a regular gold plated colour. Antique or blackish dull gold mentioned. Customers looking for normal gold colour necklace, please look for some other products mentioned as gold plated.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|