Shipping & Delivery Policy
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
For all orders within India a flat rate of Rs. 90 is applicable.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Country||First 500 Grams||Additional 500 Grams|
|(In Indian Rupees)||(In Indian Rupees)|
The charges mentioned below for international orders is only for weight upto 500 grams. The number of items which can be combined in the above weight depends on the items bought. On completion of order, the actual weight will be taken and if its possible to ship the order in same weight it will be done. Incase if the shipping weight increases above specified limit and if its not possible to combine the items, then a separate invoice will be sent for the difference in shipping charges for additional weight because automatic weight calculation is not enabled online.
- Registered Speed Post takes 7 to 12 days time to deliver the package and the charges are INR1490 for Zone one and INR1790 for Zone Two Countries.
- DHL Express takes 3 to 5 days to deliver the package and the charges are INR2195
- You can choose the mode of shipping at checkout.
- Apart from these, we might be able to provide low price shipping services using Private Courier companies. Customers who are interested to know the cost of shipping can send their request with their full address and list of items for a custom quote. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CONTACT
Other Shipping Terms
For domestic buyers, orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only. Orders are shipped within 3 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms. Jewelsmart is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 3 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation. Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times(Unless specified at the time of Order). Jewelsmart assures that the product is perfectly packed to reach you safely and there are no chances for products getting damaged in transit. But in very rare cases, if the products getting damaged in transit, it has to be brought to our notice. That is within 24 hours after the receipt of the product.
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our helpdesk on 0427-4266955
How the delivery charge is calculated for multiple units and some products The shipping charge is based on the weight of the product. For multiple products ordered from the same category the programme adds up the weight of all the units ordered and charges a single delivery fee. Thus, a customer who orders three books weighing 200gms, 250gms and 400gms is charged a single delivery fee of a consignment weighing more than 500gms but less than one kg. The customer is not charged for three different consignments weighing less than 500gms each. Thus the customer will pay a delivery fee of Rs 85 for ordering the three items as a single order instead of Rs 142 if he orders them separately. However, the delivery fee is calculated separately when a customer orders different products. Thus, if a customer orders a Pearl Set and Shirts he will pay separate delivery charges for each product. This is because the products are being sourced and shipped from different cities. The minimum weight taken into account is 250gms (only for documents) for domestic shipments and 500gms for international shipments. There is a parcel surcharge applicable for the consignments other than documents irrespective of weight of the shipments in case of international deliveries. The weight of the product has been built in into the delivery charge of each product. This will automatically be added to the product cost at the payment stage. The delivery cost of a consignment weighing 2 Kg to be shipped within India will be = INR 160. The delivery charge is arrived at by multiplying the weight of the product with the slab rate. Thus, the delivery cost of a consignment weighing 2 Kg to USA will be INR1854