Traditional Long Necklace Gold Design With Maang Tikka Ruby Emerald Stones
Not that difficult to choose an ideal gold design haram for a simple wedding occasion. Peacock pendant ruby and emerald stones studded collections of Long Necklace Gold Design on display in this page, a value for money choice if customers prefer south indian artificial jewellery in gold covering designs at reasonable or low prices and suitable even for casual or daily wear.
Long Necklace Gold Design with pendant manufactured in south india are inspired from real gold catalogue models and the plating quality is meant for party or occasional wear only. After a period of time, if need arises it can be plated again.
A simple calculation to show how cheaper this jewellery is, consider a similar size Long Necklace Gold Design to make in real metal gold might require atleast 60 to 70 grams and at prevailing prices it might cost close to Rs. 3 Lakh.
Long Necklace Gold Design is best to be worn in imitation or one gram gold as it is not safe to wear such high cost jewellery outdoors. The making charge even if its just 10% of gold, might cost more than twenty thousand rupees.
When one gram Long Necklace Gold Design is available at the listed price, the colour life will last longer for party wear.
- Total length of the necklace is 20 Inches (10 Inches on both sides). Width of the haram design is 11 mm. Back adjustable rope is attached.
- Height of the earrings is 45 mm and width is 22 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- Total height of the maang tikka is 125 mm
- Base metal is copper mix alloy and plating colour is light gold tone. Stones used are semi precious. Pearls are synthetic
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Photograph shown is not scaled to size. Dimensions to guess the size is mentioned above.
- For more designs of necklace collections, please visit this link
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|