Temple Nagas Hair Jadanagam Jada Choti Bridal Jewellery Pearl Cluster
Party Wear Grand South Indian Traditional Wedding Jewellery
Total Height of the Jada Hair Accessory is 23 Inches.
- Width of the top portion is 75 mm and width the bottom jhumka piece is 30 mm
- Serveral U pins are attached on the backside of the jewellery as shown in the second picture.
- Metal is copper and stones are synthetic and plating colour is antique gold.
- The design is flexible and is an assemble of big temple pendant and a chain mesh with several U pins on the backside and over and above the chain mesh, pearls and golden beads are manually tied on the jewellery which is manual and time consuming process which adds cost and also the looks of the jewellery
- Exact dimensions are given. So please check before buying. The photographs shown is a magnified one. If you want to know the exact size please go through the dimensions.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided either directly or indirectly over the product. To be maintained only inside a plastic cover and please avoid velvet boxes or other similar boxes.
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|
Write Your Own Review