Temple Jewellery South Indian Designs Latest Traditional Collections
Customers looking for decent look simple handcrafted jewellery set inspired by gold jewellery catalogue
Kharbuja beads size from 5 mm to 7 mm used to bead this necklace set using copper chain and micron gold plating method used for long colour life. Be it for a party or simple occasion, this jewellery set can be used. No worries about how long the plating would last as this is micron gold plated jewellery and normally the colour life for daily wear would last for more than 6 months. But while used occasionally and maintained inside plastic cover, no problems as this would last long enough. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided directly or indirectly. Customers who are fond of wearing only gold colour traditional design jewellery, this set would suit their requirement.
- Maximum width of the bead is 7 mm. Total length of the chain is 10 inches (5 inches on both sides). Back adjustable chain is attached.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone
- Can be used for daily wear or party wear.
- For daily wear, colour will last from 6 months to 1 year. For occasional use, life is long lasting
- To be maintained inside plastic cover or box while unused
- For more designs of similar jewellery please visit the link here.
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|