Temple Antique Gold Bangles Matching Jadau Kundan Jewellery Designs
Machine made artificial jewellery would look perfect in finish whereas India is famous for handicraft jewellery and many of us would love to wear handmade artificial jewellery as it gives immense satisfaction though the finishing may look uneven, which is the nature of handcrafted jewellery and launching latest antique gold bangles design studded with kemp red and green stones that match well with the trending jadau kundan jewellery
Most preferred traditional antique gold bangles design now in antique blackish finish with oval Kemp stones studded in a look-alike original gold matching to all identical long haram and necklace with traditional finish.
Traditional south indian handmade jewellery designs studded with semi precious or spinel stones similar to the ones used in real gold jewellery collections. Kemp stones studded latest Gold Bangles design are made using copper metal and made at the same workshop where real gold jewellery are made and the method of finishing and stone fixing are all same.
Suitable for party wear and customers please note that the bangle is slightly heavier than other jewellery sinceit has stones and finishing is handmade and antique gold tone ideal for party or occasional wear that gives a gorgeous look and these kind of models in real latest gold bangles design might be very costly as the number of stones are more and might increase the weight and making charges. Its always better to buy only plain metal finish in real gold.
- Width of each bangle is 10 mm and bangle thickness is 4 mm.
- Photograph is magnified and not actual size.
- Bangle size can be chosen using the drop down menu near add to cart button.
- Kemp stones studded antique antique gold bangles design is suitable for party or occasional wear.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Base metal is copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique blackish gold tone.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for antique latest gold bangles design with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|