Stylish Designer Jhumka Earrings Floral Jewellery Collections Ruby and Emerald
As more designs of jimikki kammal in matte reddish finish launched everyday, there seems to be a never ending lineup of designer jhumka earrings. Special mention about the small floral studs with normal or medium size jhumka drops with oval shape ruby and ruby emerald colour combination.
Plating colour is the recent matte reddish finish that goes well with similar gold haram, short necklace and long, hip chain vaddanam and other bridal collections. Choosing a designer jhumka earrings needs special attention as when used for an occasion, the jewellery appears prominent on most of the photographs which stays in memory for long periods.
- Height of the styilsh jhumka earrings is 38 mm and width is 27 mm (Customers are requested to check this size using a 15 cm scale before placing order)
- Earrings lock is press or push type. Weight of each earring is 13 grams.
- The jhumka has stones fixed only in the front portion and on the backside without stones.
- Designer jhumka earrings base metal is copper mix alloy and plating colour is matte finish antique copper tone gold . Stones are semi precious. Product will not look shiny or glossy and this is not a regular gold colour product. Copper tone gold is mentioned. Customers looking to buy regular gold colour jewellery, please look for other products.
- Product picture is not scaled to size of the product and there may be slight colour variation in various monitors and mobile phones based on their settings and Jewelsmart does not assure that the pictures are accurate colour.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided for long colour life.
- For more designs of simlar jewellery, please visit the link here.
- Photograph is not scaled to size. Please check the dimensions above for exact dimensions.