Spectacular Temple Vaddanam Latest Bridal Jewellery One Gram Hip Belt
Enough models available in gold design necklace, haram and ther bridal accessories like vanki, maang tikka etc, but when deciding about temple vaddanam or hip belt, people normally choose imitation or artificial jewellery as these are rarely used and in real gold it might be very heavy and and costly to make. At prevailing gold prices, think about some 600 to 800 grams for one vaddanam.
When customers inquire that they have all the other jewellery in real gold and want to buy a temple vaddanam matching them in one gram gold jewellery, then the hip belt displayed is an ideal choice. Laxmi god design is in the middle portion and on both sides peacock design beautifully arranged with ruby and emerald stones studded to make this vaddanam look grand and excuisite. Very difficult to identify this as artificial or real gold. Even this product can be maintained and used for years for party wear. Very traditional design and suitable for customers interested in buying a flexible hip belt.
Though the size is mentioned as 32 inches, incase if customers are interested in increasing the size, an additional thick loop chain is available to buy separately which can be connected to make the size of the hip belt big upto 8 inches more.
Photograph of the temple vaddanam displayed is original or actual product image without any editing. Excellent combination with silk sarees as normally one gram gold jewellery is preferred for all bridal and wedding purposes.
- Total length of the hip belt is 32 inches. The main design portion is 12 inches. The rest is made up of 0.75 Inch wide flat flexible chain with connecting hooks and rings. The total length can be increased upon request by connecting additional ring chains
- The height of the middle temple design is 80 mm
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is yellow gold tone
- Stones used are semi precious.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|