South Indian Temple Jewellery Coin Haram Long Necklace Kemp Stones Online
South Indian Temple Jewellery Coin Haram kasupalaperu with Lakshmi god coin design and clearly finished and engraved inspired from real gold jewellery designs. South Indian Temple Jewellery Coin Haram is made from copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is blackish dull matte finish gold and similar colour is available in real gold jewellery collections also. South Indian Temple Jewellery Coin Haram is handmade and combined with a matching small ear studs earrings. South Indian Temple Jewellery Coin Haram is suitable for customers looking for jewellery looking like real gold antique jewellery and for party for occasional wear. South Indian Temple Jewellery Coin Haram goes well with silk sarees and suitable for all traditional wedding and other auspicious occasion. Product photograph shown above is captured using professional DSLR with no editing and only the actual jewellery design is shown. These are handmade and finishing is premium and only limited stock available for sale.
- Total length of the temple coin long necklace is 16 (8 inches on both sides) Width the necklace is 28 mm. Broad design
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Earrings height is 35 mm and width is 20 mm.
- Earrings lock press or push type
- Base metal is brass and copper mix alloy and plating colour is antique dull gold tone. (Product will not look shiny or glossy). This is not a regular gold plated colour. Dull Matte gold mentioned. Customers looking for normal gold colour necklace, please look for some other products.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
Destinations Within India
Orders with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|