Simple Thali Kodi Murukku Chain Necklace Design Latest Gold Covering Jewellery
Twisted thick murukku shape kodi model imitation Chain Necklace Design for ladies designed in traditional south indian attigai style in plain finish without stones for daily wear . For daily wear these kind of covering jewellery are most preferred and fast moving chain necklace design for ladies and the imitation is also inspired from real metal concept.
Artificial gold Chain Necklace Design For Ladies without earrings is made using copper metal and the making process is very similar to what it takes to make in real metal and customers looking for imitation jewellery, the main purpose is for long lasting colour and design looking real, these chains in its raw form in copper metal, the finishing is almost 100 percent equal to real gold, but when a layer of gold plating is added the intricacy is slightly lost, but it is very minimal and at a fair distance the chain pendant looks like gold dollar chain and these are the latest models in south indian one gram gold jewellery studded with semi precious american diamond colour stones.
The photograph of the imitation Chain Necklace Design For Ladies shown is captured using a DSLR camera by placing it on a dark wooden backround. The plating colour of the imitation jewellery might slighly vary based on settings of different screens and displays.
- Total length of the necklace is 8 inches (4 inches on both sides) Width of the chain used is 3.5 mm. Maximum width of the beads is 9 mm. Back adjustable chain length is 7 inches.
- The pendant is fixed and not removable from chain.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone. Stones used are semi precious
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
|Stone Colour||No Stones|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|