Ram Darbar Gundla Mala Gold Necklace Designs Beaded Temple Jewellery Online
Tired of seeing and comparing many regular designs online and confused with choosing an elite temple jewellery inspired simple handmade gundla beads medium size gold Necklace Designs for bridal wear and what if the ornament looks like real gold antique gorgeous and aligned beads with Ram Darbar unique nagas design pendant with original antique gold finish inspired by catalogue available in gold bridal jewellery. Would that not be interesting to buy an artificial jewellery with the workmanship of real Peacock Gold Necklace Designs with temple Ram Darbar pendant embedded . The only difference between this jewellery and an identical counterpart in real gold would be the weight. In imitation this would be slightly heavy.
Each handbade beads has the craftsmanship of real gold and studded with high quality minimal use of kemp or spinel stones and the Ram Darbar Gold Necklace Designs has a matching earrings with temple design and a neatly handcrafted and preferred by most customers that give a grand look and combines great with sarees and other traditional outfits preferable silk sarees and one of the most sought temple jewellery.
Photograph of the beautiful artificial Ram Darbar Gold Necklace Designs shown is captured using a DSLR camera and only actual or original temple jewellery are displayed without adding any artificial ingredients. Image shown is not digitally enhanced or not drawn to make it look more attractive and tempting. White LED lights are used.
- Total length of the necklace is 17 inches Width the necklace is 11 mm.
- Back adjustable chain is attached for 2 inches
- Earrings height is 65 mm and width is 35 mm.
- Earrings lock press or push type
- Base metal is brass and copper mix alloy and plating colour is antique or dull blackish gold. Stones are good quality. This is not a regular gold plated colour. Antique or blackish dull gold mentioned. Customers looking for normal gold colour necklace, please look for some other products mentioned as gold plated.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|