Premium Temple Jewellery Designs Maang Tikka For Wedding With Pearls
Premium imitation Nethi Chutti for wedding and grand occasion studded with high quality kemp stones stones with clearly engraved first layer with floral design and second with temple Laxmi God decorated main pendant and trending designs in bridal ornaments.
Bridal Maang Tikka is inspired from the catalogue of gold Nethi Chutti or Maang Tikka for bride and are made from copper and brass mix metal and plating format is antique dull gold tone, the latest trending and preferred by elite customers online
Many other gold coin haram and necklace designs in antique finish might require a matching bridal Bridal Maang Tikka and are suitable for customers looking to buy jewellery for party wear .Similar design Maang Tikka for bride are used by artists in cinema and TV Serials. Picture of the nethi chutti shown above is of the actual product without any editing. Colour is optimised and better than picture captured from mobile phone. Though only actual product picture is shown, customers have to understand that based on settings in each monitor and screen, the color may slightly vary.
- Total height of the nethi chutti is 140 mm and width is 40 mm
- Photograph is not actual size. Its magnified. Please look for the dimensions above for exact dimensions.
- Bridal maang tikka base metal is copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique dull antique matte finish gold. This is not a regular gold colour. Customers looking for gold colour jewellery, please look for other options.
- Hook is provided for hanging tikka on hair.
- To be maintained inside plastic cover while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided either directly or indirectl
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for Bridal Maang Tikka for bride with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Stone Colour||No Stones|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|