Popular Gundla Mala Designs In One Gram Gold Jewellery Incredible Artistry
Looks and workmanship of imitation jewellery at its best and customers buying these gundla mala designs will have to answer too many questions like how many grams, how much is the wastage and so on. Guaranteed that you will be noticed and need to take extra care with jewellery as this might look like real gold.
- Total length of the necklace is 18 inches (9 Inches on both sides measured from the inner most strand). Back adjustable chain is attached for 4 inches.
- Height of the peacock design side pendant or mugappu is 40 mm and width is 18 mm. The design of the mugappu and different progressive sizes of gold colour balls is intricate handwork like in gold. The bottom portion of the side pendant is connected with 4 strands of 4 mm gold plated beads and the portion above the side pentant is made with progressive sizes of same design from small to big.
- Height of the earrings is 45 mm and width is 18 mm
- Earrings lock is screw type
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused
- Base metal is copper and plating colour gold tone (mild antique)
- Ideal for party or occasional wear only.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided directly or indirectly
- Exact product shown in picture will be shipped if placed order.
- Photograph is magnified and not exact size. So please look for the dimensions given above for exact size
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|