Original CZ and Kemp Stones Gold Pendant Set Designs Traditional Jewellery
Original or real spinel ruby stones popularly called as kemp jewellery in South India, mostly jewellery are studded with synthetic stones and very rarely we can find the equivalent ones used in gold pendant set designs and the product displayed in this page is a perfect design with a common floral design imitation jewellery pendant with original or kemp ruby and white polki and cz stones in one gram yellow gold tone.
- Height of the Pendant Set is 55 mm and width is 35 mm
- Height of the earrings is 28 mm and width is 18 mm
- Upto 5 mm chain can be inserted inside pendant loop
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- Temple pendant base metal used is copper and colour of plating is dull gold tone.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
- Photograph shown is not exact size. Please check the dimensions given above for exact size
|Stone Colour||No Stones|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|