Opulent Traditional Temple Jewellery Newest Matha Patti For Bride
Matha Patti is an iconic jewellery that has been widely worn by women in India for centuries. Now, it's a fashionable jewellery that people love to flaunt and pose with. This excuisite piece of jewellery, placed on the forehead just above eyebrows, is an embodiment of your true personality. With its intricate temple design and beautiful dull gold antique pallette it's sre to make a statement. Add maang tikka matha patti to your bridal jewellery collection today and enjoy years of loved-ones telling how beautiful you look!
- For better clarity, the damini matha patti is placed on a wooden backround.
- Width of the pendant design is 50 mm.
- Total length of the hair set measured as curve shape is 13 inches.
- Total height of the centre tikka design with pendant is 6 inches
- Base metal used for the wedding jewellery is copper and brass mix metal and stones kemp or spinel
- Plating colour is antique dull gold tone
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Ideal for party or occasional wear.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for incredible quality maang tikka the forehead hair decoration wedding jewellery popularly called as Damini Matha Patti, with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|