Kemp Red Colour Nagas Antique Gold Plated Gundla Beads Mala Jewellery Haram Traditional South Indian Designs Online Shopping Latest Lakshmi God Handmade Artificial Immitation Wedding Bridal
This is a half and half design with first half from necklace rope with 3 lines handmade beads and remaining half with nagas handmade god design pendants till the pendant. Customers please note that this is antique dull gold plated jewellery and we have other designs in normal gold colour jewellery without antique plating.
- Total length of the haram is 16 inches (8 inches on both sides). Width of the necklace is 16 mm. Back adjustable rope is attached.
- Height of the pendant is 75 mm and width is 54 mm.
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 52 mm and width is 23 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type.
- Base metal is copper and brass mix alloy plating colour is antique dull gold.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided for long colour life.
- For more information, please check Frequently Asked Questions.
- For more designs of simlar jewellery, please visit the link here.
- Photograph is not scaled to size. Please check the dimensions above for exact dimensions.