Temple Lakshmi Red Green Antique Gold Plated Nagas Offer PriceTraditional Haram Nakshi Jewellery Jhumka
Customers please note. Same design nagas haram is available with us at much higher prices and the difference being the method of making and base metal used. In this jewellery, zinc alloy is the main metal. The product will look like as shown in picture. The difference between the copper metal and zinc alloy finishing can be noticed when seen very near. But seen at a distance, there would not be much difference. Customers who like the buy only the jewellery made from copper metal, can visit the this link to buy .
- Total length of the necklace is 15 inches (7.5 inches on both sides). Width the necklace with temple god design is 14 mm
- Height of the pendant is 85 mm and width is 70 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Jhumka Earrings height is 55 mm and width is 20 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- Base metal is zinc alloy and plating colour is antique or blackish uneven gold. Stones used are synthetic kemp. As already explained, this is low cost haram and customers are requested to check the description and pictures before placing order. Its because the same design is available in copper at much higher prices. So there will be definitely a compromise in finishing as this product cost less than one third of the original product.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here....