Beaded Temple Jewellery Big Earrings Pendant Traditional Antique Nagas South Indian Designs
- Total length of the necklace is 15 inches (7.5 inches on both side) Back adjustable chain is additional 5 inches.
- Width of the beads used is 8 mm to 9 mm and combination to match the drops in pendant.
- Height of the pendant is 85 mm and width is 65 mm.
- Height of the earrings is 65 mm and width is 40 mm (Big broad earrings). Weight of each earrings is 13 grams.
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique high gold or reddish yellow gold. Stones used are all synthetic.
- The pictures shown are not actual size and customers are requested to check the product dimensions given above. The picture is unedited and actual finishing is shown.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For more designs of similar jewellery please visit the link here....
Write Your Own Review