Magnificent Vaddanam Bridal One Gram Gold Jewellery Temple Designs
Plenty of models available in gold necklace, haram and ther bridal accessories like vanki, maang tikka etc, but when deciding about vaddanam, people normally choose imitation or artificial jewellery as these are rarely used and in real gold it might be very heavy and and costly to make. At prevailing gold prices, think about some 600 to 800 grams for one vaddanam.
When customers enquire that they have all the other jewellery in real gold and want to buy a vaddanam matching them in one gram gold jewellery, then the hip chain displayed is an ideal choice. Laxmi god design is in the middle portion and on both sides peacock design beautifully arranged to make this vaddanam look grand and excuisite. Very difficult to identify this as artificial or real gold. Even this product can be maintained and used for years for party wear. Very traditional design and suitable for customers interested in buying a flexible vaddanam.
Though the size is mentioned as 36 inches, incase if customers are interested in increasing the size, an additional thick loop chain is available to buy separately which can be connected to make the size big upto 8 inches more.
Photograph of the temple vaddanam displayed is original or actual product image without any editing. Excellent combination with silk sarees as normally one gram gold jewellery is preferred for all bridal and wedding purposes.
- Total length of the hip belt vaddanam is 36 inches. The main design portion is 12 inches. The rest is made up of 25 mm wide flat flexible chain with connecting hooks and rings.
- The height of the middle temple design is 80 mm
- One gram gold jewellery base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone
- Stones used are semi precious.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Stone Colour||No Stones|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|