Lord Nataraja Divine Dancer Rudraksha Malai Temple Jewellery Jhumka Set
Unique designs in artificial jewellery, wearing a Rudraksha malai is considered divine and impose positive energy by shielding against all negative forces. Add it with Lord Nataraja Shiva Thandavam pose Pendant and a jhumka earrings. Rudraksha malai made with 10 mm wide beads and combined with metal handmade golden balls and connected to a big size Temple Jewellery Lord Natarajar Pendant with pearl drops.
Available in total five colours, Ruby, Ruby and Emerald, Pearl, Only Emerald green and Navratna. Limited stock available in each colour and the option to choose colour will be available only for available colours. Normally only dark colour backround will be used for capturing photographs at Jewelsmart, but since the rudraksha malai temple jewellery is also dark colour, for this particular model, a cream colour textured cloth is used.
- Total length of the Rudraksha malai is 16 Inches (8 Inches on both sides) Medium size necklace.
- Height of the temple pendant is 80 mm and width is 60 mm
- Width of the rudraksha beads used is 10 mm. Back adujstable hooks attached for just one inch.
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 38 mm and width is 16 mm.
- Temple jewellery base metal is copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique matte finish dull blackish gold tone.
- Pearls used are synthetic coated and the golden colour beads used are handmade from copper metal and plated to match the pendant.
- Jhumka Earrings lock is press or push type .
- Exact dimensions are given. So please check before buying. The photographs shown is a magnified one. If you want to know the exact size please go through the dimensions.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided either directly or indirectly over the product. To be maintained only inside a plastic cover and please avoid velvet boxes or other similar boxes.
- For more designs of similar jewellery please visit the link here.
|Stone Colour||No Stones|
|Plating Colour||Matte Blackish|