Lord Murugan Temple Jewellery Latest Antique Gold Bangles Designs
Beautifully handrafted by same artisans who handle gold jewellery and inspired by the catalogue of precious Temple Jewellery kada antique gold plated exclusive handcrafted south indian traditional nagas Lord Murugan gold bangles designs screw open exclusive antique ornaments.
Lord Murugan Gold Bangles Designs screw open kada is made with kemp stones in antique blackish metal finish and colour replicates latest antique temple jewellery available in real gold and inspired by these trends and making some changes to suit artificial jewellery screw open kada is made.
On the occasion of Thai Poosam few designs launched to celebrate the ceremony and gold bangles design with Lord Murugan sitting pose on mayil or peacock vahan the traditional ornaments in antique finish
- Width of the antique gold bangles design is 22 mm. As shown in picture this is sold as a single piece only. Customers requiring for both hands have to buy two pieces.
- Screw open kada.
- Size of the bangle can be chosen at the drop down menu available just near the add to cart button.
- Base metal is brass and plating colour is antique dull gold tone
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- Photograph shown is not scaled to size.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for temple jewellery Lord Murugan gold bangles designs with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|