Lord Ganesha Temple Jewellery Haram Mango Pendants Kemp Long Necklace
Tired of seeing and comparing many regular designs online and confused with choosing an elite temple jewellery haram for bridal wear and what if the long necklace looks like real gold antique with original kemp stones studded? Would that not be interesting to buy an artificial jewellery with the workmanship of real gold temple jewellery with Lord Ganesha face embedded in each of the mango pendants. The only difference between this long necklace and an identical counterpart in real gold would be the weight. In imitation this would be slightly heavy.
Mango shape pendants with a Lord Ganesha design engraved studded with high quality kemp or spinel stones and the long necklace set has a matching jhumka earrings neatly handcrafted and preferred by most customers that give a grand look and combines great with sarees and other traditional outfits preferable silk sarees and one of the most sought temple jewellery haram
Photograph of the beautiful artificial long necklace set shown is captured using a DSLR camera and only actual or original picture is displayed without adding any artificial ingredients. Temple jewellery haram shown is not digitally enhanced or not drawn to make it look more attractive and tempting. White LED lights are used.
- Total length of the necklace is 15 inches (7.5 inches on both sides). Width the chain is 25 mm.
- Back adjustable rope is attached (Not shown in picture)
- Earrings height is 50 mm and width is 25 mm.
- Earrings lock press or push type
- Base metal is brass and copper mix alloy and plating colour is antique or dull matte reddish gold. Stones are synthetic. (Product will not look shiny or glossy). This is not a regular gold plated colour. Matte finish reddish gold mentioned. Customers looking for normal gold colour necklace, please look for some other products mentioned as gold plated.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|