One Gram Mat Gold Finish Copper Tone South Indian Traditional Broad Red Kemp Temple Haram Buy Online
Latest jewellery in traditional gold design mango haram with Gajalakshmi god pendant and double fitting bead drops like in gold jewellery. There are so many designs in antique dull gold jewellery and gold tone coloured jewellery. This one falls in the copper tone gold plated mat finish jewellery colour tone which are available in real gold jewellery too. Total 2 photographs of the jewellery is shown.
- Total length of the haram is 16 inches (8 inches on both sides). Width of the necklace is 26 mm. Back adjustable rope is attached.
- Height of the pendant is 105 mm and width is 82 mm.
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 55 mm and width is 28 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is mat finish copper tone gold . Stones and pearls are all synthetic
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided for long colour life.
- For more information, please check Frequently Asked Questions.
- For more designs of simlar jewellery, please visit the link here.
- Photograph is not scaled to size. Please check the dimensions above for exact dimensions.