Lavish Peacock Nagas Valayal Kada Gold Bangles Design Catalogue Jewellery Online
Kemp stones studded round pendants on two sides adorned with peacock casting nakshi pendants welded on a copper thin string gold bangles design with open type screw to create an exclusive artistic gold catalogue open type bracelets.
Skills of artisans expanding day by day reflected by the latest nakshi work antique bracelets inspired by real gold bangles design and made using only actual metal like copper and brass and only finest raw materials without compromising the quality and deliver beautiful finish nakshi work in the latest antique bangles bracelet openable with screws for added convenience.
Kada style is preferred since it has screws to open and might be suitable to wear directly on wrist and these antique gold bangles design are bight gold plated first and then made to look antique or blackish using a special black coating and well suited for customers looking to buy traditional nakshi imitation peacock bracelets design and not suited for people interested in buying regular yellow gold bangles design.
Similar concepts antique colour is also available in real designer bracelets in gold and some unique and fancy designs which attract more wastage in real gold is made affordable in imitation and customers can buy only gold coins instead of jewellery in real gold and save lot of money.
- Max Width of the kada style antique bangles bracelet is 35 mm. As shown in picture this is sold as a single piece only. Customers requiring for both hands have to buy two pieces.
- Screw open kada.
- Size of the bangle can be chosen at the drop down menu available just near the add to cart button.
- Fashion jewellery base metal is brass and plating colour is antique dull gold tone
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- Photograph shown is not scaled to size.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for gold bangles design in blackish gold plated with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|