Latest Gold Design Traditional Temple Jewellery Kerala Style Stone Arumbu
Inspired by real gold catalogue, studded with semi precious high quality stones in matte reddish finish comparable to the temple jewellery as seen in TV serials and used by Programme Hosts and also in many traditional wedding functions. Exact or same design is also available in real gold design and same finishing which is matte reddish finish is done in the imitation necklace set also.
Imitation or artificial jewellery has no style of its own. Most of these are designed taking inspiration from gold design temple jewellery. So many finishing available recently like one gram gold, yellow gold, antique blackish and matte reddish finish and many more.. The temple jewellery set on display is matte reddish or gheru polish. Similar to matte blackish, matte reddish is also preferred by lot of customers.
Photograph of the gold design necklace is captured using a DSLR camera and only original or real temple jewellery is shown without any editing.
- Total length of the gold design necklace is 9 inches (4.5 inches on both sides). Width of the stone chain is 27 mm. Different sizes of stones used to match the design
- Height of the pendant is 73 mm and width is 60 mm. Stones used are high quality semi precious and pearls are all fresh water.
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Height of the earrings is 57 mm and width is 38 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- This is an exclusive party wear necklace and if used like that, colour life will last longer.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused
- Temple Jewellery base metal is copper and plating colour is antique matte reddish copper tone gold. Please note, this is not a regular gold colour. Customers looking for regular gold plated jewellery, can look for other options.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Stone Colour||No Stones|
|Plating Colour||Matte Reddish|