Lac Bangles Pink Colour Indian Jewelry 4 Pieces Set Matching
Pink Colour beads stone work material handwork gala or lac bangles on brass base suitable for customers looking to buy bangles matching to their saree or silk saree or other dress materials. Lac bangles are suited for party or occasional wear and manual handwork involved makes the bangle heavy and each bangle weighs 16 grams and inner surface is smooth to wear. Since the entire design is handmade over the brass base, the finishing is also very traditional and it may not look 100 percent perfect and uniform like machine made item but this is the finishing liked by the customers more than machine made jewellery. Customers may also use silk thread jewellery or clay jewellery in colours and this lac or gala bangles are suitable and matching for those jewellery together. Photograph captured using mobile phone and colour might slightly vary as each display settings might be different. Colour is mentioned in the title.
- Width of the bangle is 6 mm and depth of the design is 4 mm. As shown in picture this is sold as a set of 4 pieces.
- Photograph is magnified and not actual size.
- Bangle size can be chosen using the drop down menu near add to cart button.
- Bangle base is brass and over above handword with beads, stones, jari work, chains and small fancy articles handsetting manual work like embroidery done to enhance the look of the bangles
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here