Gold Plated Matte Finish Temple South Indian Jewellery Vanki Bajuband
As shown in picture, this product is sold as a single piece only. Customers requiring this for both hands need to buy 2 pieces.
This is a vanki or baju band and come with an adjustable rope for wearing. The size of the rope is small to make it comfortable for use in arms. This can be used as a mini choker with big adjustable rope and we include a big rope with rings for changing the small rope to big. Further, if your small kid needs a temple vaddanam, then with a help of a long size jari rope, this can be used for kids as mini hip chain.
- Height of the design pendant is 55 mm and total length is 140 mm and back adjustable rope is attached. Free size
- To be delicately handled and maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Base metal is copper mix alloy and plating colour is antique dull matte tone gold. THIS IS NOT A REGULAR GOLD COLOUR PRODUCT. CUSTOMERS LOOKING FOR NORMAL GOLD COLOUR JEWELLERY, PLEASE LOOK FOR SOME OTHER PRODUCT MENTIONED AS GOLD PLATED ONLY....Stones used are semi precious. Pearls are synthetic.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Antique Reddish Gold|