Kharbuja Beads Long Gold Necklace Matte Look Temple Jewellery Designs
Medium haram standalone jewellery is the current trend for wedding, an exclusive Lakshmi god mugappu design layered medium haram studded with semi precious stones comparable to long gold necklace designs available in precious ornaments.
4 Lines Kharbuja beads with Temple Laxmi god mugappu, 2 on each sides connected to a matching Gajalakshmi Pendant with pearl drops handcrafted long gold necklace preferred by customers looking to buy temple jewellery sets for wedding.
Medium size necklace has more demand than regular long gold necklace and matte finish intricately designed temple jewellery needs special mention as this kind of finishing expose the actual work deep inside which normally not possible by glossy finish jewellery. There is no separate catalogue for imitation or artificial jewellery and most of them are inspired from real long gold necklace after making minor changes to fit copper metal workmanship.
Photograph of the temple jewellery designs are captured using a DSLR camera on a wooden dark backround and original finishing is on display without any sort of editing.
- Total length of the necklace is 16 inches (8 inches on both sides) and max width of the necklace is 24 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Height of the earrings is 63 mm and width is 28 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- This is an exclusive party wear necklace and if used like that, colour life will be long lasting
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique matte reddish copper tone gold. Please note, this is not a regular gold colour. Customers looking for regular gold plated jewellery, can look for other options.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
- For more designs of similar jewellery please visit the link here....
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Stone Colour||No Stones|
|Plating Colour||Matte Reddish|