Kerala Style Arumbu Gold Necklace Designs Mugappu For Wedding Online
Unbelievable finish in imitation, casting model matte finish antique wedding jewellery, try the latest stone studded mugappu style half and half stylish gold necklace designs online. Slightly heavier and while holding on hand, it gives a feel like having a real gold antique necklace set and such is the finishing of this wonderful imitation gold necklace designs.
Each and every design pendant is casting finish, separately made and then assembled using a chain on the backside with a mugappu and mango shaped chain which is connected to back adjustable rope. Spacing is neatly covered using appropriate design small pendants.
Similar concepts of arumbu style gold necklace designs are very popular in Kerala and the trend is in demand now elsewhere as people get inspired by seeing the look of the jewellery. A traditional model enhanced with modern tech for finishing, handcrafted by one of the finest people with premium raw materials and plating quality.
Stones studded in the gold necklace designs are semi precious and the first quality used in imitation jewellery. Same quality even use in gold, but slightly smaller size. Photograph of the jewellery set shown is original without any editing and the wooden backround is exposed without altering. When the quality itself is presentable it is not necessary to edit the product like what has been done in many multi vendor online market places.
- Total length of the gold necklace designs is 14 inches (7 inches on both sides) and width of the necklace is 21 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Height of the earrings is 47 mm and width is 25 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- This is an exclusive party wear necklace and if used like that, colour life will be long lasting
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is dull matte antique reddish copper tone gold. Plating will not look shiny or glossy. Customers looking for regular shiny metal, please look for other products. Product plating is explained well here.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Stone Colour||No Stones|
|Plating Colour||Matte Reddish|