Kada Bangles Lord Krishna Design Temple Jewellery Antique Bracelets
Beautifully handrafted by same artisans who handle gold jewellery and inspired by the catalogue of precious Temple Jewellery kada antique gold plated exclusive handcrafted south indian traditional nagas Lord Krishna With Flute jewellery.
Gold Design Temple Jewellery kada is made with alternative floral design pendant with ruby stones and screw open facility and looks like antique bracelets in nagas work available in real gold in antique polish.
A 360 degree actual product video is also embedded as youtube video in this page. Few additional designs are also shown. Customers can view the actual product video for more idea about the design.
Gold inspired kada bangles antique bracelets designs. Weight of the temple jewellery kada single piece is 65 grams and price is reasonable for the finish. Plating colour will last for very long time if used for party wear and avoided from moisture and chemicals. Beautiful design temple jewellery kada bangles nagas work and suitable for customers looking for south indian traditional gold finish jewellery
- Width of the antique bracelets kada bangle is 23 mm. As shown in picture this is sold as a single piece only. Customers requiring for both hands have to buy two pieces.
- Screw open kada.
- Size of the bangle can be chosen at the drop down menu available just near the add to cart button.
- Base metal is brass and plating colour is antique dull gold tone
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- Photograph shown is not scaled to size.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for antique bracelets gold design kada bangles with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|