Step by Step Umbrella Gold Covering Jimikki Kammal Artificial Jewellery
Value for money mini umbrella medium size ear stud with intricately designed unique model jhumka drops with golden beads hangings latest models of south Indian gold covering daily wear Jimikki Kammal with screwlock and pairs well with other artificial jewellery gold necklace and haram collections durable quality with long lasting colour life and comfortable for long time use as it is very light weight.
New fashion Jimikki Kammal are made from copper metal and plating colour is gold tone with a layer of lacquer which effectively acts like a shield from wear and tear and protects the colour life for a particular period for daily wear and almost for years for occasional or party wear low price artificial jewellery.
Imitation gold covering Jimikki Kammal are suitable for customers looking to buy artificial jewellery for party or daily wear wear. The picture of the Jimikki Kammal shown above is of the actual product without any editing. Colour is optimised and better than picture captured from DSLR. Though only actual product picture is shown, customers have to understand that based on settings in each monitor and screen, the color may slightly vary.
Note. Screw thickness of this jhumka is 1.5mm which is normal for Imitation jewellery. In real gold, the thickness would be just 1 mm but since in imitation a layer of plating is added thickness also adds.
- Height of the Jimikki Kammal is 38 mm and width is 13 mm. (Please check this size using a small 15 cms scale before placing order)
- Weight of each earrings is 5 grams
- Earrings lock is screw type
- Artificial jewellery base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone
- Stones used are semi precious
- Suitable for party or occasional wear
- For more designs of similar products, please check the link here
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|