Indian Toe Rings Metti Online Antique Gold Plated With Stone Colour Options
Indian toe rings metti, traditional or auspicious jewellery normally available and bought in silver metal and now available in copper metal plated with antique gold polish and studded with different colour stones. Size of the toe rings shown in this page is adjustable . Indian toe rings metti worn by married women from ancient times and this is not just jewellery but a jewellery wearing with associated health benefits for women. Indian toe rings listed in this page is made from copper metal and bright gold plated first and then made to look antique by a special coating application. Indian toe rings metti is suitable for customers looking to buy toe rings in copper metal fancy looking and adjustable design. Indian toe rings metti picture shown above is captured using a DSLR camera and actual product is shown without any editing.
- As shown in picture toe rings are sold as a pair of two pieces only
- Each one is adjustable
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique dull gold tone
- Width of the floral design is 14 mm
- Stones used are synthetic kemp
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|