Incredible Lord Radha Krishna Nagas Bridal Kada Bracelet Temple Jewellery New Concepts
There may be always some situations where normal gold bracelet designs wont work. There are jewellery for all occasions and if you are looking for something like a limited edition, then grab this excellent craftmanship in imitation jewellery, Lord Radha Krishna inspired nagas gold kada bracelet designs, rare temple jewellery kadas.
One of the most prominent and preferred temple jewellery for all occasion and screw open kada bracelets, unique nakshi or nagas concept bridal jewellery in imitation in antique gold or dull finish similar to those displayed by gold jewellery manufacturers and inspired from the catalogue.
Lord Radha Krishna God engraved Bridal kada Bracelet is first yellow or normal gold plated first and then made to look antique using a special coating and well suited for customers looking to buy trendy temple jewellery designs and not suited for people interested in buying regular yellow gold plated kada bangles online
- Width of the kada bracelet is 40 mm. As shown in picture this is sold as a single piece only. Customers requiring for both hands have to buy two pieces.
- Screw Open Kada with semi precious kemp or spinel stones
- Base metal is brass and plating colour is antique dull gold tone
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- Photograph shown is not scaled to size.
For customers who have questions with the picture shown, we have embedded an additional live video of the temple jewellery holding on hand and displaying the finishing under direct white lights.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for temple jewellery antique kada bracelets with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|