Incomparable Kharbuja Beads Temple Jewellery Antique Gold Design Haram Online
Uncommon designs displayed by real gold jewellery manufacturers now in imitation or artificial. Customers must have seen these designs and finish only in either silver or real gold antique temple jewellery in necklace and haram. Kharbuja or vertical line striped shape beads from finest raw materials combined with a different unique model jhumka earrings and temple jewellery in antique gold design pendant for a premium traditional look suitable for customers looking to buy an unique model for a wedding function.
Single line with gradual increase of size of kharbuja beads beaded on a metal string and then connected to a back adjustable rope. The temple jewellery gold design pendant is decorated with double side peacocks and kharbuja beads danglers.
Photograph of the entire temple jewellery gold design pendant set is captured using a professional DSLR camera under optimised white lightings and only actual or original product displayed without any editing. There might be a mild colour variation as the colour settings are different in various displays. Overall, the gold design haram set will look same as picture. Stone usage is very minimal, and only kemp red stones are studded one in temple pendant one each in jhumka earrings.
- Total length of the temple jewellery is 19 inches (9.5 inches on both sides). Back adjustable rope is attached
- Starting size of the beads is 6 mm and it gradually increases to 9 mm near the pendant.
- Height of the pendant is 80 mm and width is 75 mm
- Height of the earrings is 55 mm and width is 21 mm
- Earrings locks is press or push type
- Picture shown is not actual size. For size, please check the dimensions mentioned above. Finishing shown in picture is actual without any editing.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|