Temple Jewellery Lord Krishna Design Vaddanam Bridal Gold Design
Temple jewellery based on the theme Rasa Lila or Dance of Divine Love. The rasa lila takes place one night when the Gopis of Vrindavana, upon hearing the sound of Krishna's flute, sneak away from their households and families to the forest to dance with Krishna throughout the night, which Krishna supernaturally stretches to the length of one Night of Brahma, a Hindu unit of time lasting approximately 4.32 billion years. In the Krishna Bhakti traditions, the rasa-lila is considered to be one of the highest and most esoteric of Krishna's pastimes. In these traditions, romantic love between human beings in the material world is seen as a reflection of the soul’s original, ecstatic spiritual love of Krishna, God, in the spiritual world.
This temple jewellery vaddanam is designed exclusively in the same concept.
- The front design portion is for only 13 inches. The front design portion is a separate piece and it it attached to the copper base hip belt using screws
- Suitable for waist size from 33 till 38 inches only
- The height of the front design portion including chain drops is 75 mm.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- Base metal is copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique blackish dull matte finish gold tone
- Photograph shown is not actual size. Please check the sizes mentioned above for the dimensions of the product.
- Customers are requested to check the information before placing order. Photographs shown above is not edited and actual product picture captured from a professional camera. There may be slight colour variation because it is not possible to present 100 percent colour accurate pictures due to different colour settings in different monitors.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here..
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|