Hip Chain For Wedding Delightful Temple Vaddanam Belt Traditional Jewellery
All new ruby and emerald stones with golden bead drops inspired from bahubali movie and gold catalogue exclusive premium jewellery collections. Marriage or bridal make up never completes without Temple Vaddanam Belt that blends well with other bridal artificial antique jewellery collections. Comparable finishing available in necklace like long haram and short and temple hip belt in gheru or reddish new plating finish enhances the look of entire jewellery set.
Naga Temple Vaddanam Belt south Indian Jewellery Laxmi God design main pendant different elephants belt unique and latest models in gold design bridal jewellery is made from copper and brass mix alloy and gold plated in the first stage and then again second time made to look like antique blackish in the second process after plating.
Nagas Temple Vaddanam Belt south India. Jewellery looks similar to antique gold jewellery designs. Since only metal used to make this, normally this kind of Vaddanam Belt would be heavy, but still lot of care taken to make it as light weight as possible.
Nagas Temple Vaddanam Belt south Indian Jewellery images are captured using DSLR camera and only actual product is shown without any editing.
An additional actual video of the product is also embedded in this page next to product image as an youtube shorts for better idea. Video and photo is all under same white LED diffused lightings.
- The front design portion is for only 13 inches.
- Suitable for waist size from 32 till 42 inches only
- The height of the front design portion including chain drops is 75 mm.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- Temple hip belt Vaddanam Belt base metal is copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique dull or blackish gold tone
- Photograph shown is not actual size. Please check the sizes mentioned above for the dimensions of the product.
- Since the smooth belt on the backside has a moving buckle there would be fine lines and this is unavoidable and will not be visible from the front. This is common for all flat Vaddanam Belt designs
- Customers are requested to check the information before placing order. Photographs shown above is not edited and actual product picture captured from a professional camera. There may be slight colour variation because it is not possible to present 100 percent colour accurate pictures due to different colour settings in different monitors.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here..
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Stone Colour||Multi Colour|
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|