Handcrafted Beads Danglers Bridal Jewellery Designs Vanki Bajuband Belt Type
As shown in picture, this vanki is sold as a single piece only. Customers requiring this for both hands need to buy 2 pieces. Beautiful workmanship as there are several process to make this design. The first layer is like a platform mesh chain to hold the beads and the second process is to manually connect the beads individually to the mesh chain in order. Antique gold finish in these traditional bajuband is comparable to those available in real gold bridal jewellery.
Many enquiries come for kids vaddanam and the vanki displayed with temple jewellery design, since this is a chain type, can be used as a kids vaddanam also by connecting a jari rope on the backside and this adds as a dual purpose temple jewellery and adds more value to the money spent. Can be used as a vanki or bajuband for adults and kids vaddanam when not in use as vanki. For a thin neck, it can be used as a mini choker
Photograph of the bajuband shown is original and unedited.
- Height of the design pendant is 50 mm and total length is 16 inches including the back chain. Ideally suitable for arm size from 9 to 16 inches.
- To be delicately handled and maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Temple jewellery base metal is copper mix alloy and plating colour is antique dull matte tone gold. THIS IS NOT A REGULAR GOLD COLOUR PRODUCT. CUSTOMERS LOOKING FOR NORMAL GOLD COLOUR JEWELLERY, PLEASE LOOK FOR SOME OTHER PRODUCT MENTIONED AS GOLD PLATED ONLY....Stones used are semi precious. Pearls are synthetic.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here
|Plating Colour||Antique Blackish Gold|