Traditional Hair Jadai Kunjalam Multi Colour Stone Kuppulu Long 3 Strands Loose Hair Yarn Design Indian Classical Dance and Wedding Jewellery Online
This hair accessory is used to decorate the lower part of women jada hair instead of leaving it loose or incomplete. Wearing this accessory completes the look of hair and is a traditional way to decorate the hair. After using all other jada billa or hair choti etc, this one is necessary to complete the look in a very traditional way. This is used by people performing classical bharathanatiyam dance or for bridal hair decoration.
- 15 Cm Black rope is provided to tie the jewellery to the existing hair.
- Width of the top metal cap is 35 mm and height of the art silk yarn hair is 120 mm
- Base metal of the cap is alloy and plating colour is reddish gold. Stones used are all synthetic.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.