Guttapusalu Necklace Online Shopping Traditional Coin Kasulaperu Haram
South Indian temple jewellery collections flexible stone chain with an additional layer of intricately engraved Laxmi God coins with pearl drops and matching earrings guttapusalu necklace available for online shopping. Broad U shape kasulaperu haram and available in ruby stones and ruby and emerald stones options available to choose in this page.
There are so many designs flooded in online shopping websites for guttapusalu necklace and customers have to be careful in choosing the right designs as the kasulaperu haram shown in this page is made from copper and brass metal and slightly heavier and durable for party wear and long term use, whereas most of the other similar jewellery available in marketplace websites are listed at very low price as they are made from zinc alloy which is very cheap to make but not good for skin and may cause allergic reactions.
Traditional coin kasulaperu haram is suitable for wedding and other traditional occasions and goes well with traditional outfits and recent trend in imitation jewellery designs are guttapusalu necklace or pearl jewellery set.
- Total length of the guttapusalu necklace is 16 inches (8 inches on both sides) and width of the necklace is 32 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Height of the earrings is 42 mm and width is 25 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- This is an exclusive party wear necklace and if used like that, colour life will be long lasting
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused
- Base metal of this traditional coin kasulaperu haram is copper with brass mix and plating colour is antique matte reddish copper tone gold. Please note, this is not a regular gold colour. Customers looking for regular gold plated jewellery, can look for other options.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Plating Colour||Matte Reddish|