Graceful Gajalakshmi Temple Jewellery Nakshi Necklace Set Reddish Gold Concept
Exclusive designs displayed by real gold catalogue jewellery manufacturers now in imitation. Customers must have seen these designs and finish only in either silver or real gold reddish antique jewellery. Now these are available in similar light finish in antique immitation jewellery too. Each design piece is a pendant finished separately and assembled and connected to a big size nakshi pendant. Everything handmade
Holding a jewellery on hand and looking and feeling the premium finish always grants us happiness and such is the finishing of the graceful Gajalakshmi temple jewellery in reddish or gheru antique latest finish on sale on this page. The necklace set is gold plated in the first process and a mild reddish coating is done as topping above regular plating to make it more interesting. Studded with kemp or spinel stones the peacock chain so elegant and the dedicated workmanship is clear.
Good enough for a simple or grand marriage functions and goes well with sarees. Gajalakshmi Temple Jewellery studded with bold or vibrant looking kemp stones and a light reddish look gold plated ornament with contrast stones showers a vibrant look and all eyes on you!
The photograph displayed is captured using a DSLR camera under controlled white light setting to exhibit the natural finishing of the Gajalakshmi Temple Jewellery and no artificial ingredients added. The ornament is not digitally enhanced using any software. Looking the picture on the screen and the jewellery on hand under white light might look the same. and the difference any might be negligible but the limitation of colour settings in different displays cannot be avoided.
- Total length of the necklace is 11 inches measured as curve shape.
- Height of the pendant is 80 mm and width is 52 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached (Not shown in the picture)
- Earrings height is 52 mm and width is 18 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- Base metal is brass mix alloy and plating colour is antique reddish or gheru gold. Stones used are synthetic kemp
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Antique Reddish Gold|