Gorgeous Temple Vanki Designs U Shape Bajuband Traditional South Indian Jewellery
Recently more and more customers are giving enquiry for traditional U shape temple vanki or bajuband and latest trend is reddishg gold jewellery and presenting the latest bridal jewellery adjustable U Vanki with Laxmi god and peacocks in gheru or reddish gold plated and that pairs well with many other gold haram and necklace collections in identical finish.
For bridal jewellery requirements, people used to buy bajuband or U temple vanki in real gold, but recently the price of gold gradually increasing and instead also not to mention about the making charges that range from 10 percent to 30 percent. The high cost of making jewellery in gold has pushed people to buy imitation temple vanki and invest as plain gold coins and save money on making charges.
Photograph of the bridal jewellery is original or actual product without any editing. Since the temple vanki shown is not normal gold colour, customers need to verify these information before finding out if the product will match their requirements. The temple vanki plating colour is reddish or gheru gold. Different from normal gold colour.
- The opening in the bottom side diameter is 65 mm and suitable for arm circumference from 10 to 12 inches only.
- Height of the temple design portion is 60 mm The design is small. Customers are requested to check this size with a scale to guess the size of the design.
- As mentioned, there is only one size. Please check the measurements above for exact size. If the arm circumference is between 10 to 12 inches, then the bajuband will be suitable.
- Bridal jewellery base metal is copper and plating colour is reddish copper tone gold. Stones used are semi precious and vanki will be exactly as shown in pictures
- The photograph shown above is actual product photograph with no editing on the product. Actual product finishing is shown in the picture.
- For more designs of similar products, please visit this link...
|Stones Used||CZ/American Diamond|
|Stone Colour||Multi Colour|
|Plating Colour||Antique Reddish Gold|