Gorgeous Temple Jewellery Handcrafted Beaded One Gram Gold Designs Online
Glorious looking beaded artificial collections comparable to real gold counterparts, light weight hollow handmade copper metal bade designer beads from small to big gradual increase in size conncected to a real or original kemp stones Gajalakshmi God Pendant with bead drops, one of the finest collections in temple jewellery available in one gram gold designs.
Jhumka earrings that come along with beaded temple jewellery, the design is equal to the beads that are used to make this one gram gold designs ornaments. The jhumkas are sold separately for Rs. 200 per set, and if that is the case, the number of beads that are used to make this exclusive jewellery set, there is the price which takes to make this and assuming that, the pendant is for free.
Photograph of the beaded temple jewellery shown is actual or original product under diffused white light and shown without any editing. Plating quality of the one gram gold designs are long lasting ones and for party wear, no need to worry about the colour life. Care needs to be taken while preserving. Chemicals to be avoided and while stored, needs to be wiped with soft cotton cloth.
- Total length of the necklace is 17 inches (8.5 Inches on both sides). Maximum width of the beads used is 15 mm near the pendant. Starting width of the beads from back chain is 10 mm. Back chain is provided. for 4 inches
- Height of the pendant is 80 mm and width is 80 mm.
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 36 mm and width is 18 mm. Earrings lock is screw type
- Base metal is copper . Plating colour is light gold tone. Kemp stones are semi precious. There is a mild shade difference between the beads and pendant since the pendant finish is smooth and shiny, whereas the beads has delicate handwork.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|