Golden Jari Small Size Accessories for Hair Jadai Kunjalam Simple Low Price Online
This hair accessory is used to decorate the lower part of women jada hair instead of leaving it loose or incomplete. Wearing this accessories for hair completes the look of decoration and is a traditional way of bridal make up. After using all other jada billa or hair choti etc, this one is necessary to complete the look in a very traditional way. This is used by people performing classical bharathanatiyam dance or for bridal hair decoration.
Similar product is available separately with more density of the golden jari and this is less dense.
Similar designs are available with some metal cap over the thread but those are with black silk thread and many people even ask for Jari thread jadai kunjalam and the top metal portion would not be in these and so the prices are even less. Each customer have preference towards a particular design and the golden jari jadai kunjalam is an unique product made from extra jari unused which were supposed to be used for some other purpose and that is the reason for the jadai kunjalam to be sold at low prices.
For some designs, pictures are captured after removing the knot of the thread holding the Hair Kuppulu and for some designs, pictures are captured without removing the knot. But the hanging portion of the jada kunjalam would be straight while the knot is removed. This is the way the accessories for hair are made.
- 30 Cm Black rope is provided to tie the jewellery to the existing hair.
- Height of the jari thread used in this jadai kunjalam is 160 mm
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here.....
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for accessories for hair jada kunjalam or hair kuppulu with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Material||Art Silk Yarn|
|Stone Colour||No Stones|