Golden Beads Cluster Bridal Temple Matha Patti Lavish Antique Jewellery
Found your perfect piece of jewellery? You've come to the right place! Jewelsmart is the go-to destination for all things traditional and gorgeous. From intricate temple matha patti designs to delicate earrings, we've got you covered. We know how to mix up traditional and modern designs to create pieces that are both timeless and on-trend. Opt for pieces that will add a touch of glamour to your bridal look, and be sure to checkout our online store for unbeatable deals on fashion-forward jewellery.
- For better clarity, the damini matha patti is placed on a wooden backround.
- Width of the pendant design is 60 mm.
- Total length of the hair set measured as curve shape is 12 inches.
- Total height of the centre tikka design with pendant is 6 inches
- Base metal used for the wedding jewellery is copper and brass mix metal and stones kemp or spinel
- Plating colour is antique dull gold tone
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Ideal for party or occasional wear.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders for incredible quality maang tikka the forehead hair decoration wedding jewellery popularly called as Damini Matha Patti, with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Stone Colour||Ruby Emerald|
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|