Real Kemp Spinel Stones Beads Jalar Necklace Gold Handwork Imitation Jhumka Screwback Earrings
This set is made using semi precious kemp spinel stones and cost is very reasonable for the handmade quality . Finishing is exactly as shown in picture. Kemp stones look like red tone when used on a dark colour backround and slighly pinkish on a light backround and this is the nature of the transparent original kemp stones.
- Total length of the necklace is 9 inches (4.5 Inches on both sides) Back adjustable chain length is 7 inches.
- Width of the necklace is 37 mm including beads drops.
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 40 mm and width is 20 mm
- Earrings lock is south indian screw type
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone. Stones used are all semi precious spinel ruby and emerald. Pearl used is synthetic triple coated beads.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For other information, please visit FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS link.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit this link...