Real Kemp Spinel Stones Beads Jalar Necklace Gold Handwork Screwback Earrings
This set is made using semi precious kemp spinel stones and cost is very reasonable for the handmade quality . Finishing is exactly as shown in picture. Kemp stones look like red tone when used on a dark colour backround and slighly pinkish on a light backround and this is the nature of the transparent original kemp stones.
- Total length of the necklace is 9 inches (4.5 Inches on both sides) Back adjustable chain length is 7 inches.
- Width of the necklace is 35 mm including beads drops.
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 38 mm and width is 17 mm
- Earrings lock is south indian screw type
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone. Stones used are all semi precious spinel ruby and emerald. Pearl used is synthetic triple coated beads.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For other information, please visit FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS link.