South Indian Laxmi God Coin Beaded Necklace Kasulaperu Gold Design Imitation Collections
The entire necklace is beaded using a gold plated 2 mm rope chain and fixed
- Total length of the necklace is 11 inches (5.5 inches on both sides and back adjustable chain length is additional 7 inches) The length of the coin portion with beads alone is 7 inches (3.5 inches on both sides)
- Height of the pendant is 55 mm and width is 50 mm
- Earrings is south screw type. Height of the earrings is 41 mm and width is 14 mm.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone. Stones used are real kemp or spinel stones. Since the stones are real kemp, these stones are transparent in nature and red colour stone may look red or pink based on ligtht it reflects.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or a box while unused.
- Incase if it gets wet due to sweat, to be wiped before storing inside a plastic cover.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here....
Write Your Own Review