Reddish Yellow Gheru Gold Plated South Indian Temple GajaLaxmi God Design Mango Mala Chain Long Necklace Haram Red Green Stones Traditional Jewellery Buy Online
Latest jewellery in traditional gold design mango haram with Gajalakshmi god pendant and double fitting bead drops like in gold jewellery. There are so many designs in antique dull gold jewellery and gold tone coloured jewellery. This one falls in the bright reddish yellow gold plated jewellery or popularly called as gheru plated colour tone which are available in real gold jewellery too. Total 3 photographs of the jewellery is shown. A separate picture of the jhumka earrings is also displayed above.
- Total length of the haram is 18 inches (9 inches on both sides). Width of the mango chain is 22 mm. Back adjustable rope is attached.
- Height of the pendant is 95 mm and width is 70 mm.
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 58 mm and width is 28 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is reddish yellow gold or gheru gold. Stones and pearls are all synthetic
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided for long colour life.
- For more information, please check Frequently Asked Questions.
- For more designs of simlar jewellery, please visit the link here.
- Photograph is not scaled to size. Please check the dimensions above for exact dimensions.