NL7156 Antique Nagas Lord Krishna Temple Jewellery Designs Necklace Buy Online
Secured and trusted checkout with
Lord Krishna Floral Design Cow Backround Antique Kemp Red Stones Gold Plated Finish Real Look Nagas Jewellery South Traditional Necklace Jhumka Online
Flexible design necklace set very delicately made to look like real gold jewellery. Double design necklace with first half design with 4 strand antique handmade beads and second half with floral design link fitting pendants with pearls. The plating colour is antique and it matches very well with antique jewellery available in real gold jewellery too. Ideal for party wear and most preferred jewellery with silk sarees.
Description of the pendant design: Cows and Krishna have always been together. In His original form in the spiritual world, Krishna is a cowherd boy in the agricultural community in Vrindavan, where He keeps unlimited surabhi cows. When He descends to earth, Krishna brings a replica of Vrindavan with Him, and He spends His childhood tending cows and calves while playing in the pasturing grounds with His friends. His example shows the importance of cows to human society, the practical benefits of caring for them, and the advantages of an agrarian economy based on cooperation between man and cows. In todays world this message has to be spread and people should be aware of all the messages sent to us from our ancestors.
- Total length of the necklace is 9 inches. Width of the necklace is 19 mm near the pendant and
- Height of the pendant is 70 mm and width is 80 mm
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 45 mm and width is 24 mm. Earrings lock is press or push type.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is antique or blackish gold. Customers who prefer to wear only gold colour jewellery, please browse for some other designs which are not mentioned as antique jewellery. Stones used are all synthetic
- This jewellery set is meant for party or occasional wear only. The colour life will remain for many years if used like that.
- To be maintained inside a plastic box or cover while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- For more designs of simlar jewellery please visit this link.....