Antique Gold Plated Latest Haram Long Necklace South Indian Jewellery Gundla Mala Online
Latest design spiral design pendant beads chain with neatly finished jhumka earrings with pearl danglers. These are reasonably priced jewellery imitating gold designs.
- Total length of the necklace is 20 inches (10 inches on both sides). Width of the necklace is 9 mm
- Height of the pendant is 75 mm and width is 63 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached.
- Height of the jhumka earrings is 50 mm and width is 30 mm. Earrings lock is press or push type.
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is high gold light antique. This means that the product will have slight black patches and not fully antique colour.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- Photographs shown is not scaled to size. Customers are requested to check the dimensions given above for exact sizes. Incase still they have doubts, they can send a mail to email@example.com before placing the order.
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit this link